BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

And let the story begin..

Heres a little glimpse into my sometimes crazy beautiful self.  Im at this point in time 24 yrs old.  I have three children, 2 girls and a boy.  Ive been married, and am now divorced. To make a long story short, I came from an abusive marriage and one day decided I had enough. I packed my bags, took my kids and flew 2500 miles away from the life I had known.  From that day to this one, I have worked to become the single independent woman I am today.  My life has been full of many trials and tribulations.  But one thing has always remained true.  I find a way to conquer all.  I will always find a way. And whenever i feel lost, I have my kids, my family and my wonderful friends to get me back on path.  There are many things that make me who I am.  And to write those all down, all my quirks, strange habits ect, it would take months, years, possibly a decade.  So, eventually, I hope, my blogs will give you a small, microscopic glimpse into what makes me tick.

0 comments: